From strategy to execution, we make sure you have everything you need to succeed.
When there is a need we will assign a certified technician for an onsite visit to take care of the issues. Hardware failures or installations need onsite technicians and we have tied up with local service providers in selected cities across the United States. We can get the best local technician (your local geek) at your doorstep to make sure things are taken care of in one visit. We can also use your device’s unique information to diagnose your problem over the phone to find out the root cause of failure and get the parts and labor service done.
The fees and turn around time vary with location. We do not charge any fee for diagnostics over the phone, however, onsite diagnostics if required, will cost over and above the parts and labor service cost. Call our support desk to find out the best possible offer we have in your area.
We currently have onsite service in select locations only, where we have networks with local geeks and home service providers. We have been accepting the onsite requests only in the areas where we have the registered service providers.
2. After confirmation from onsite tech, you will be informed of when they will arrive and contact info is shared.
3. Once you accept the request and make the payment, the tech will make their way to you for repairs (or will wait for the parts arrival and complete the job order upon their arrival) and report back to help-desk with the work order status.
4. Work order gets closed 7 days after successful repair. If the repair is not successful the customer only pays for the technician fee and allows the geek to undo any hardware changes.
We have carefully signed up with these technicians after verifying their proficiency and past records to make sure the highest level of service is maintained for end-user satisfaction. We do not share any information with the onsite technicians other than your name, phone, address, and devices needing repair. The technician will call you first to confirm the service with and will set up the visit as per your convenience. The presence of the client or an authorized adult person is mandatory for the service and we expect the client to properly check for the device functionality before the technician leaves the premises.
1. Customer calls in for onsite help and accepts the quote.
2. Work order is raised on our portal for service technicians.
3. Local technician accepts the ticket.
4. Parts are delivered (if required).
5. Technician visits for service for repairs.
Please note we do not provide any repair service in cases of fire or liquid spillage affected devices in general, as we recommend purchasing a new device in these cases. We found that in such cases, repairs sometimes fails to produce any satisfactory result. However, in certain cases, the devices can be repaired and we can guide you for the best possible solution after analyzing the extent of the damage.
Locations we provide onsite services are,:
Now we cover most of the locations in California
We will be updating the list when onsite services are launched at new locations. (COMING FEB 2022)
Get authorized local technicians in these locations for onsite services and you will have a local geek taking care of the issues.
Onsite Repairs and Set Up Services
Get In-Home Local Geek TechVisit